- 100% natural, enriched and buffered planting medium from coir.
- Excellent aeration and drainage for strong healthy root systems
- Minimizes transplant shock, ideal for sensitive cultures
- Cost effective and flexible as it simply laid out as required and hydrated.
- Easy to handle, store and use
Coco Grow is a blend of coconut peat and fibers washed and buffered. This mixture allows for a good retention, drainage and aeration, without the risk of excess salinity on the roots. It is free from weed seeds or pathogens. It is very popular with fruit and delicate vegetable growers.
1 bag of hydrated Coco Grow = 9 litres of ready to plant prefilled soil in a bag and ready to plant.
1 kg of Coconut Soil Water - 9 liters of medium filled in a bag and ready to plant
How to use it?
- Unwrap the pre-filled bag with 1 kg of compressed coconut peat
- Add the water gradually so that the coconut block grows up and fills almost whole of the
- Put 2 to 4 holes at 2-3 cm from the bottom of the
- Add 25 g (2 tablespoons) of NutrAza, the natural fertilizer that resists pests.
- The number of plants per bags depends on its size while maturity. Example Tomato, eggplant, strawberry, salads -2 seedlings per bag and for small plants (herbs, mints) 5-10 per bag.
- It is possible to recycle the bag for 2 or 3 seasons.