Products of Nature Neem
We are one of bulk suppliers of the turmeric products in the following forms
· Turmeric Dried Polished Rhizomes
· Turmeric dried Powder
· Organic turmeric Powder (certified)
· Organic turmeric Dried Polished Rhizomes (certified)
Quality of Our Product
Varieties offered: We offer almost all Indian varieties more specifically Erode and Salem varieties, both finger and bulb types.
Our turmeric possess high amount of curcumin content , aroma and taste due to the care taken during the process of the turmeric. The turmeric rhizome is well washed to make it soil and dirt free. It is then sun dried to make it loose the moisture content. And finally well dried turmeric fingers and bulbs are being marketed. The turmeric fingers are completely free from infestation, insect damage, Mould rancidity and objectionable extraneous matter.
Turmeric powder is obtained from dry Turmeric Rhizomes. These Turmeric rhizomes are first washed thoroughly to remove any impurities. After washing, the Turmeric Rhizomes are pulped. Pulping of Turmeric Rhizomes is followed by sun drying to reduce its moisture content. The product obtained is then grinded and seived. After this, the dry Turmeric powder obtained is packed up for storage and transportation.
About Indian turmeric
Turmeric, basically a tropical plant of ginger family is the rhizome or underground stem, with a rough, segmented skin. The length of main rhizome is approximately 2.5 - 7 cm (1 - 3 inches) in length with a diameter of 2.5 cm (1 inch), with smaller tubers branching off. The color of rhizome is yellowish-brown with a dull orange interior and color of powder is attractive bright yellow.
The most important constituents in organic turmeric are Curcuminoids (approx. 6%), the yellow colouring principles of which Curcumin constitutes 50-60%. Curcumin is the main biologically active phytochemical compound of Turmeric. Molecular chemical formula of Curcumin: C21H20O6. The most important constituents in organic turmeric are Curcuminoids, which is approximately 6%, and the yellow coloring principles of which Curcumin constitutes 50-60%. Curcumin is extracted and researched for its renowned range of health-related and disease-preventing medicinal properties. Turmeric contains an essential oil max. 5%, this contains a variety of sesquiterpenes specific for the species.
In turmeric most important for the aroma are - Turmerone: Max. 30% - Ar-turmerone: 25% - Zingiberene: 25%. Conjugated Diarylheptanoids are responsible for the orange colour and probably for the spicy taste (3 - 4%).
Known medicinal properties of Curcumin
1) Lowering LDL cholesterol - Studies have shown that turmeric lowers LDL cholesterol levels. LDLs are responsible for the buildup of plaque in the arteries that could lead to heart disease.
2) Treating High Blood Pressure - Turmeric has been shown to improve blood flow as well as strengthen blood vessels.
3) Guarding Against Cancer - Studies point to turmeric's ability to neutralize free radicals, chemicals that could damage cells. Turmeric can ward off cancer and tumorous growths.
4) Promoting General Health - Turmeric extract contains powerful antioxidants which can help boost the body's immune system and protect against illness and disease.
The famous Erode Turmeric
from Nature Neem
from Nature Neem
Shade dried Turmeric bulbs / Fingers/Powder
Package : Packed in thin sacks. All measures taken up to protect the product from any kind of damage. Guidelines of Indian Institute of packaging is followed. Turmeric in powder form can be offered in 500g,1kg, 2kg, 5kg, 25 kg, 50 kg packs.
Price: Depends on the quantity of order and the season of production. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Specify the quantity you wish and frequency of your sales. We will send you the best quote available in the market